Although we haven't had much actual heat lately, the month of June has not disappointed with its fair share of extracurricular activities. I've spent a lot of time writing and lettering, played beach volleyball and even managed to go axe-throwing! Here's a little recap:
- We're doing some crazy cool stuff over at LovEd so check us out if you haven't already!
- My recent article "The Art of Saying No" has somehow gotten really popular over the past month. It even got shared on a blog in Australia! And I'm really glad the importance of saying no and setting healthy boundaries is hitting home with people.
- I managed to survive axe-throwing at The Backyard Axe Throwing League in Niagara Falls and landed a bullseye!
- The Goddess Rebellion has a whopping 13k followers on Instagram and another 5K on Facebook! It's totally mind-blowing and I'm very thankful for everyone who follows.
- Business cards are in the process of being shipped - stay tuned for info and let me know if you're local and would like one!
FAV THINGS AT THE MOMENT
The Modern Love series by the New York Times has compelling articles you won't want to miss.
Bianca Bass' blog which features "honest musings on careers, creativity, being human and more."
Brianna Wiest's new website and blog which just allows me the opportunity to read even more of her wonderful writing.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
Wishing you a great July!